Training as an instructor in one of the latest, most effective and versatile fitness trends will greatly enhance your skill-set and employability.
The course equips students with an understanding of the theory and safe application of suspended training techniques. You will be exposed to a variety of exercises across the five fundamental human movement patterns, allowing creation of stimulating suspension workouts and incorporation of this exciting training tool alongside other training modalities.
The course can be completed on a full-time basis over 2 days. On successful completion you will achieve 16 CPD points.
NOTE! Students require a Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing qualification or equivilant to attend this course.
- History and benefits of suspended movement training
- Biomechanics of suspended movement training
- Programme design and delivery
- Training techniques across multiple movement patterns
- Training in multiple exercises, variations, progressions and regressions