YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the Website, including for the purposes of enquiring about courses or requesting information, we will ask you to provide us with certain personal information such as your name, postal and email address and telephone number(s) (“Personal Information”). We may also collect other information including but not limited to the URL you came from, IP address, your browser type, country and telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of our website that you viewed.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using our Website or submitting information to us, you:
- Consent to our collecting and processing your Personal Information.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide any services or information you have requested, including through the use of email and text message where appropriate.
- To notify you about our products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you and customer services;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- For detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- To enforce our terms and conditions of use including carrying out security reviews to validate your identity, age, contact details and financial information; or
- In any other way as described to you at the time of collection of your Personal Information.
- If you do not want us to contact you with details of our special offers, products or services that we think you might be interested in please tick the relevant box on any registration form that you complete, or contact us at the address below.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We value your privacy and do not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
- We may include announcements from partners or other third parties in some Pegasus communications, but we do not provide any of your Personal Information to third parties, except where required by law.
- We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- To third parties who will help process or administer Pegasus services.
COMMUNICATING WITH YOU
We only send email or text messages to individuals who have requested that these mailings be sent to them, or as part of an ongoing relationship we have with an individual or business.
Your right to control what communications, if any, that you receive from Pegasus is important to us. The information below will assist you in understanding the different communications options you have, and how you can notify us of changes in your preferences:
- Important notifications will at our discretion be proactively provided to individuals. These notifications may be sent by email, text message, post or any other appropriate means.
- Pegasus maintains a list of people who have expressed an interest in receiving updates about special promotions and offers. These can be sent by email, post or text message. You can subscribe to these updates at any time, and unsubscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of any update.
When you visit our website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes and we may use them to do a number of things:
- Cookies help us to recognise you when you next visit our website and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the advertisements we provide to your preferences.
- Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take up or use of services, or to patterns of browsing. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure web site performance. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. No personally identifiable information is collected by this service. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our website.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to make a written request for a copy of the Personal Information that we keep about you (for which we may, at our sole discretion charge a small fee of £10) or to correct the details that we hold about you.
In order to comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or loss by using commercially reasonable security measures.
If your Personal Information is accessed by an unauthorised third party, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of such unauthorised access.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site; any transmission will be at your own risk.