Our Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training develops your Level 2 skills and knowledge by giving you a deeper understanding of training approaches, nutrition, lifestyle analysis, fitness testing and motivational techniques.
The course can be completed on a full-time basis over 4 weeks or choose our unique blended learning option. This totally flexible education experience allows you to tailor learning around your schedule, combining home study, online learning and practical workshops over a bespoke period of time.
On successful completion you will be eligible for Level 3 status on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REP’s) and achieve 28 REP’s CPD points.
NOTE! Students require a Level 2 qualification to attend this course. Our Diploma in Personal Training may be a better option if you’re not Level 2 certified.
- Advanced Anatomy & Physiology
- Health & Fitness Appraisals, Lifestyle Analysis & Stress Management
- Principles & Practice of Personal Training (including core training and delivering personal training outside the gym)
- Nutritional advice
- Adapting physical activity for special population conditions including obesity, diabetes and asthma
- Advanced client assessment methods to address movement impairment
- Fitness testing for endurance, strength, flexibility and power
- Consultation and business skill