This qualification is aimed at anyone looking to become an accredited first aider and the trained first aider within their workplace.
The course can be completed on a full-time basis during a 3-day period. On successful completion you will achieve 8 REP’s CPD points.
- Role and responsibility of a first aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- External bleeding
- Minor injuries
- Conducting a secondary survey
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints
- Suspected head and spinal injuries
- Suspected chest injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injury
- Major Illness - Heart Attack, Stroke, Epilepsy, Asthma, Diabetes